Dear <Decision Maker Name>,
I am writing to request your approval for me to attend Cyber Security Chicago 2018, taking place on 26-27 September at McCormick Place.
Cyber Security Chicago will combine world-class content available on the exhibition floor, a strategic C-Suite level keynote conference and invaluable networking opportunities across two days.
They expect 3000 cyber professionals to attend along with 70 industry-leading vendors and 90 expert speakers covering topics such as ransomware, network security, identity & access management, threat intelligence, social engineering and risk & compliance.
I believe that attending will enable me to expand my knowledge, learn new skills, network with security professionals and keep up to date with the latest cyberattacks, trends and technologies in the cyber security market.
It is a unique and innovative offering that differentiates from other events, feel free to have a look at the website for more information https://www.cybersecurity-chicago.com/.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the event:
• Cyber Security’s Fastest Growing Event Series
• 4,000 Attendees, 60 Vendors, 90 Speakers, 6 On-Floor Content Theaters
• Attendee features such as a Cyber Hack, Cyber Meetups and Networking Bars
2017 speakers included:
• Kevin Mitnick - Chief Executive Officer, Mitnick Security Consulting
• Christopher Hadnagy - Chief Human Hacker, Social Engineer Inc.
• Daniel Wierzbicki - Supervisory Special Agent – Criminal & National Security Cyber Investigations, FBI Chicago Division
• Adrienne McEwan, Cloud Security CSE, Cisco
• Jenny Radcliffe – The People Hacker
• Sachin Gupta – Principal Cybersecurity Evangelist and Field CTO, Microsoft
• Nicole Eagan - CEO, Darktrace
• And many more: https://www.cybersecurity-chicago.com/Speakers
2018 speakers are being announced soon.
With your permission, I’d like to secure a pass to this event. I will update the team when I get back and circulate any ideas or recommendations for discussion, along with a review of the event so you are able to make future decisions on colleague attendance.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your reply.
<Insert Your Name Here>